National Accounts Program
When Your Brand Demands a Better Clean
Coverall offers a Health-Based Cleaning System Program for companies with multiple locations nationwide. This program is dedicated to multi-location companies and provides competitive volume pricing, one contract, an itemized invoice for all locations and consistent quality assurance from one vendor.
Our National Accounts Program gives you the following benefits:
- Centralized customer support: A dedicated National Account Manager will be assigned to address your individual needs, concerns or special requests. We also offer you a 24-hour, toll-free customer service line for added convenience.
- Value pricing: An on-site survey at all locations will be conducted, analyzing each location in detail resulting in a competitive bid for your service needs.
- Site-specific work specifications: Our cleaning consultants will create customized cleaning schedules for all locations based on your company’s cleaning requirements.
- Itemized invoice for all locations: We provide you with one single bill per month for the services performed at all of your locations. Electronic file invoice capabilities are also available.
The Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System has established an industry-wide reputation for its unbeatable service record. With Coverall, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We service many nationally known companies including:
- Select Medical
- Tiffany & Co.
- Smile Brands
- Ethan Allen
- Williamette Dental
- Apria Healthcare
- Coldwell Banker
- Fresenius Medical Care
- XO Communications
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the value of the National Accounts Program?
- Coverall Franchisees afford national coverage to help you maintain consistent brand standards with a cleaning program that can be executed consistently across the country
- The Coverall Health-Based Cleaning System Program is an offensive plan for killing and removing harmful germs from the environment
- We provide a comprehensive Special Service Schedule for all carpet and hard surface floor needs
- One point of contact to support and respond to the needs of your corporation and your individual locations
What are the features of the Coverall National Accounts Program?
- Standardized work specifications and services nationally
- One contact, single bill, electronic communications and reporting
- Innovative cleaning techniques and advanced equipment
- Trained Franchise Owners, quality assurance plan
- Value-oriented pricing
- Transition programs
- 1-800 number for 24-hour coverage
What is your quality assurance plan?
- National Account Sales and Operations management team
- Consistent management of facilities to customer specifications
- Quality review management
- Management reporting / accountability
Who qualifies as a National Account?
- Any customer with facilities located across our Support Center boundaries. The customer may have multiple regional locations or a national footprint and usually requires a certain degree of centralized decision making at a corporate level.
- Services are delivered by trained and certified Coverall Franchisees and their employees who get to know you, your cleaning needs and your facilities.